An efficient homemaker and a doting mother, she strikes a beautiful work-life balance. Snehal's strength lies in practising and demonstrating than merely preaching. Her interests are singing and travelling and occasional cooking.
Snehal holds an exceptionally outstanding academic record. Her journey of transformation began from getting a Gold Medal for her brilliant success in SSC examination and winning quizzes, scientific debates, singing, & dancing competitions throughout her student life. She has achieved diverse recognition & titles like Mrs India Charismatic (2019), Second Runner Up, Mrs Nagpur (2019), Joint Treasurer, Lions Clubs International, and JCRT Chairperson, JCI Orange City.
Snehal is a professional with a strong foundation of her Indian roots that taught her to balance Vichar, Uchhar, Vyavhar (thoughts, words, actions). Her personality perfectly defines how an expert consultant should be — polite, friendly, connecting, and someone who inspires positive changes.
• NLP Trainer Certification by ABNLP, INLPTA, Treacle Board UK
• Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training by ICBI
• Train The Trainer Certification by Dale Carnegie Institute
• ECF Certification(Empowerment Coaching Facilitators)by Tata Strive
• Train The Trainer Certification by Tata Strive
• Train The Trainer Certification by Edubridge Learning Private Ltd
• Naturopathy Practitioner
• NLP Master Practitioner Certification by ANLP, ABNLP, ECNLP
• NLP Psychotherapy
• Advanced Coach Certification by ANLP, Mindfulness Practitioner
• CBT Practitioner, Hypnotherapy Practitioner
• Reiki Master, Angel Therapy Practitioner
• Crystal Therapy Practitioner, Access Bar Therapy Practitioner
•Aromatherapy Practitioner, Colour Therapy Practitioner
Snehal is a sensitive person. She believes in contributing to society as and when possible in as many ways possible. She actively participates in social impact initiatives by JCI, Lions Club propagating personal growth & contribution towards society. She rallies for Young Hearts at Schools and Orphanages via NGOs, NPOs by providing training, pro bono, as a movement of Youth Empowerment for the less fortunate and underprivileged. Snehal is Empowerment Strategist for the NGO Manthan that focuses on Youth & Women Empowerment via right training & education.
Every good thing and person inspires Snehal. She likes to concentrate on positives and apply the principle of positive energy and complete dedication in every work she does. She admires the Wizards of Psychology, Human Behaviour, and Personal Growth. She believes, learning is a constant process; and blends the best of her learnings with formulating the right experiences.
Snehal sums up her growth mindset in three simple points.
1. Address a problem as an event or a situation.
2. Ask yourself — 'what can I do about it and what next'.
3. Think about the hidden message or opportunity in the situation.
Snehal says that we (and everything around us) are energy. What we desire, attract, or manifest in life is energy. The power to rightly direct the energy lies in our minds. We move towards solutions if we focus on solutions.
Sessions by Ms Snehal are simply great. They are informative, interactive, and engaging. She is a great instructor! I would definitely recommend anyone looking to enhance their experience with skill development, personal enhancement, and professional success.
Snehal delivered the course in an interactive format and helped me understand every detail properly.
If the trainer is welcoming and friendly in the right way, it is always a great experience to attend the training. Ms Malpani's style of training is inspirational.
A finely-modelled procedure is the most effective way to achieve set goals. Transformation is a journey and requires time, efforts, and dedication from the trainee and the trainer.Know More